OKI Microline 321 Turbo Monochrome Dot-Matrix Printer
OUT OF STOCK -
FREE SHIPPING for orders over $50 to the United States
|Out of Stock|
Add this printer to your point-of-sale or factory setup for reliable printing that you can count on! The Turbo dot matrix printer can handle thick paper or up to 6-part invoices, depending on your needs for this Microline printer.
Microline 321 Turbo is a point-of-sale impact printer with automation and utility applications, IEEE parallel connection. Tank-Tough reliability, expanded head gap and zero-tear capability are designed for dedicated forms printing. This nine-pin, dot matrix printer blazes new trails in productivity with the richness of features. It handles paper stock twice as thick as similar standard printers and eliminates wasted forms. Relentless performance comes from the rugged printhead design that keeps your print images sharp for a 200-million character life. A lighter, stronger, more efficient motor reduces friction, heat buildup and wear. The long-lasting, rack-and-pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems. Printer generates 435 black/white characters per second with 240 x 216 dpi.
- Turbo dot matrix printer is designed for thicker paper or up to 6-part invoices.
- Reliable Tank Tough® 9-pin printing for dedicated forms.
- Rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems.
- Dependable resolution up to 288 x 144 dpi.
- USB and parallel ports for easy PC connectivity to the Microline printer.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
This product can expose you to a chemical such as lead that is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to Prop 65 California