Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation) (White)
OUT OF STOCK -
FREE SHIPPING for orders over $50 to the United States
|Out of Stock|
Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more.
Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Play music simultaneously across Echo devices and speakers connected via cable with multi-room music(Spotify and Sirius XM support coming soon).
Call or message anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
Controls lights, fans, TVs, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, and others.
Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer.
Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino's, DISH, and more.
Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation)
- General Features:
- Color: White
- 2nd Generation
- Hands-free, voice-controlled device with a small built-in speaker
- Connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, news, sports scores, weather, and more—instantly
- Connect your speakers or headphones using Bluetooth or through a 3.5 mm audio
- Tucked under the light ring is an array of seven microphones that use beam-forming technology and enhanced noise cancellation
- Alexa—the brain behind Echo Dot—is built in the cloud, so it is always getting smarter
- Skills add even more capabilities like ordering a pizza from Domino's, requesting a ride from Uber and more
- Simple to set and use
- Sleek and compact design
- Power LED
- Technical Details:
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
- Audio: Built-in 0.6" speaker for voice feedback when not connected to external speakers. 3.5 mm stereo audio output for use with external speakers (audio cable not included)
- Microphone off button
- Action button
- Volume +
- Volume -
- Micro USB
- 3.5mm Aux audio
- Power Adapter Specifications:
- Input: 100-240V ~ 0.3A, 50/60Hz
- Output: 5.2V==1.8A
- 1.3 x 3.3 x 3.3-inches (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
- Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation)
- 9W USB to AC power adapter
- Micro USB cable
- Model: RS03QR
- Product Requirements:
- Available power outlet
- Echo Dot comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi
- The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser
- Certain skills and services may require subscription or other fees
Grade A: Grade A products will have overall excellent to very good cosmetic condition. Some Grade A units will be cosmetically pristine, while others may have light scratches or other minor blemishes.
This product can expose you to a chemical such as lead that is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to Prop 65 California