Sennheiser EK1039-BW 32-Channel Tourguide Bodypack Receiver
IN STOCK - FREE SHIPPING for orders over $50 to the United States
|In Stock - Limited Supply|
The rugged Sennheiser EK1039-BW 32-Channel Tourguide Bodypack Receiver is designed for applications such as guided tours, multi-language interpretation, assistive listening, and command applications for example in the fields of sports. The EK1039 receiver can be used with all Sennheiser headphones and induction loops with a 3.5mm jack plug. The handling and operation of the receiver is very easy and intuitive. To every channel a name can be assigned, which is stored and shown along with the channel number and battery status on the backlit display. The high switching bandwidth and compatibility with wireless transmitters of the ew G3 100/300/500 series and 2000 series make the EK1039 Receiver extremely flexible and give it the highest level of transmission reliability.
The target groups for using this receiver are professional system rental companies, trade show organizers, company technicians, museums employees, interpreter associations, and theaters/events. This receiver can be used during guided tours, press conferences, museum tours, trade fair events, interpreting, assistive listening, and when receiving commands.
- Easy to operate
- Rugged design
- Simple channel selection and volume setting
- Channel and battery status shown clearly on the display
- Customizable channel name makes it easy to find the desired channel
- Up to 32 preset channels
- Copy function between receivers for easy preset handling
- Configurable lock function for protection against unwanted operation
- For up to 32 groups of visitors simultaneously can be integrated into interpreting systems without interference
- 75 MHz Switching Bandwidth: The tourguide system with a wide range
- Adaptive Diversity technology for improved RF reception quality
- Reliable operation with standard AA cells or rechargeable batteries
- Speech is highly intelligible thanks to an audio bandwidth of 15 kHz
- Receiver Principle: Adaptive diversity
Device is in close to new condition, but will certainly have one or two minor blemishes that are almost unnoticeable to the human eye. If it has a screen/LCD it will remain intact and fully functional. This device will be fully tested and fully functional.
This product can expose you to a chemical such as lead that is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to Prop 65 California